Monday, November 26, 2007

Commercials

Okay, I know I'm not the first person to complain about this and that it has been done to death, but why the hell do they show commercials in front of movies? I'm not talking about movie previews, but actual commercial-commercials. I am not a fan of going to a theater just to see the Vitamin Water commercial I just saw on the tv on the big screen. It's not enough that the commercial is bad or repetative, but now it's 30 feet tall (I suck at math) and loud as hell. Hurrah. At least try and make good commercials. Like how about this one.

We open up on the Mexican Border.

It is night time and we see three Mexicans attempting to sneak across.

Suddenly a gaurd spots them, and order them to hault, which they do not do.

He opens fire, hitting two of them and hitting the third in the leg, who limps away.

The Mexican man falls into a bush and, sighing, reaches into his pocket and pulls out a roll of mints, of which he pops one.

He then jumps out from behind the bush and karate chops the gaurd in the neck, taking off his head.

Finally, he turns to the camera and smiles, holding up the mints.

Mentos, the Freshmaker!



I dunno, I just throwing stuff out here.

No comments: